Once upon a time….
Wait. Shit. No. Wrong story. Okay, let’s try again….
Hi! I’m Nazarea! You can call me N.
I’m also Areiton. You can call me Arei.
So since I have no idea how you found me *side eyes* *clears throat* lemme give you the fun facts about N + Arei.
- N is a published author of 25+ books.
- Arei is the fanfic author of a ton of stories on AO3 and Fanfiction.net
- N occasionally acts like a professional.
- Arei thinks that’s kind of ridiculous and fangirls over anything that gets her excited. (SPN, Star Trek, Harry Potter and LOTR are pretty high on that list.)
- N is her given name, and what she’s been writing under since she was in high school.
- Arei was the name of a favorite character in her first fanfic, a hundred years or so ago.
- N + Arei thinks this is ridiculous….
Okay, here’s the good stuff. Or the boring stuff. Whichever.
Nazarea Andrews (N to almost everyone) is an avid reader and tends to write the stories she wants to read. Which means she writes everything from zombies and dystopia to contemporary love stories.
When not writing, she can most often be found driving her kids to practice and burning dinner while she reads, or binge watching TV shows on Netflix. N loves chocolate, wine, and coffee almost as much as she loves books, but not quite as much as she loves her kids.
N is a self-professed geek and enjoys spending her spare time lost in her favorite fandoms and can often be found babbling about them on social media.
She lives in south Georgia with her husband, daughters, spoiled cat and overgrown dog. She is the author of World Without End series, Neverland Found, Edge of the Falls, and The University of Branton Series. Stop by her twitter (@NazareaAndrews) and tell her what fantastic book she should read next.
Areiton is the name I used in fandom a long long time ago, and when I chose a pen name for writing fanfic back in February, I chose it. It’s sentimental.
Arei writes smutty shippy goodness and the occassional RPF. Arei’s work is NOT for profit. It’s for fun. It’s because she wanted to know how Cas reacted that one time Dean turned into a demon. And how Dean coped with a brother who left him. And a million other scenerios.
Arei likes chatting about fandom, sexism in fandom, and her favorite characters hooking up. She likes tequila and wine and ignoring her more responsible half’s to-do list. She also likes waking up at 4am to write tiny fluffy stories she shares on tumblr.
( N + Arei share a facebook and twitter because I fangirl there and can’t keep up with two profiles.)